Using a virtual tour of the property can make a big difference when it comes to attracting potential buyers. Many property buyers work with more than one real estate agent so that they can find a property that meets their needs and they can also save some money. So, you are also competing with other real estate agents and firms. Creating a 360-degree virtual tour using virtual walkthrough software free is a way to stay ahead of your competitors.
You can hire a professional photographer to record and edit a video and convert that video into a virtual tour. However, if you have a good quality camera and you are using advanced virtual walkthrough software free to create virtual tours, you don’t even need to hire a professional photographer.
You don’t need any training to use real estate virtual tours software. Just record, upload, edit and convert the video of a property into a 360-degree virtual tour.
Consider the following tips:
- Make sure that all pieces of equipment are fully charged and you have sufficient memory on your device.
- Use natural light when you are recording video. Lunchtime is the best time for this job.
- Shutter speed should be lower if the light in the room is brighter. Similarly, in a darker room, the shutter speed should be higher.
- Make sure that every nook and corner of the property is clean and organized.
- Remove bins, cables, remote controls, unnecessary furniture and other unnecessary stuff so that the viewers can see the actual conditions of the property.
- Open all the curtains.
- Don’t record indoors only. The tour is not complete without the outdoors.
- Cover all the mirrors so that you don’t record your own reflection.
- Use the best quality camera to record high definition video but avoid close-ups.
- Make sure that you record every single important detail.