The gigantic world of crypto and blockchain is rising, with new digital currencies buzzing in the market. The market is estimated to reach a whopping $1758 million by 2027. With the rise in the industry, it’s prominent that several crypto-related startups are bound to arise.
Crypto is a risky venture, and when it comes to crypto marketing, it could be a challenging road for new ventures.
If you wonder about the possible hazards on the road to successful crypto marketing, let’s discover some of the common realities that have become challenging for new ventures!
Marketing Experts focus on Bigger Revenues:
Professional crypto marketers aim for higher revenues. They do so by putting their knowledge into their cryptocurrency projects with higher revenues. Furthermore, since crypto is a digital currency, it cannot be monitored by financial institutions. Therefore, it means more flexibility to develop your currency.
Crypto Market is feared to be a Scam:
Several crypto startups are seen as frauds. Without connections, it becomes hard to establish a stable position in the market. In the first half of 2019, the US reported a loss of US$1.2 billion.
You need to have excellent content, podcast listeners, articles featured on reputable crypto platforms, and much more to have a fair share of sales, basically for more people to believe you.
Paid Advertising is Limited:
Due to the scams in the past, Google and social media had restricted the new startups for promoting cryptocurrency startups through paid advertising. As a result, the crypto world faces regulatory uncertainties worldwide, although now Google allows paid advertisements with some restrictions.
It is expensive for blockchain companies to go for online marketing:
Average digital marketing agencies cannot handle the crypto industry since it is highly advanced and dynamic. Moreover, blockchain aims to direct data exchange between consumers and brands, which makes it a very costly affair to hire an expert marketing agency.
SEO is very difficult for crypto startups:
The SEO companies are very slow to deliver the required results, while others use black hat techniques that do not have any long-term effect. There are very few good SEO companies that have a profound knowledge of SEO for cryptocurrency.
Launching and marketing crypto is not easy; several experts work for themselves while other online marketing agencies are too pricey. But to be fair, marketing the coin gives value to the crypto since the coin value depends upon the demand generated in the market.
If you are still in a dilemma, here are the reasons why you should consider a cryptocurrency marketing agency to boost your startup.
- They have intense social media marketing skills.
- Hiring a crypto pr agency will ease out your burden and help you focus on working rather than marketing.
- They have expertise in researching market statistics and potential leads.
- They will be able to give you insights into your currency and its position in the market.
- They are well equipped with the latest marketing technology.
- They have the knowledge to understand and suggest tips to improve the experience of the user.
- They communicate with the target audience through improvised content marketing.
Why should you consider Guerilla Buzz as your Crypto advertising agency?
Guerilla Buzz is a full-service cryptocurrency marketing agency that understands unique marketing strategies for ruling the crypto space. Their focus is on pushing the boundaries of data-driven marketing plans to help crypto companies hit the target.
- The CONTENT STRATEGISTS AND WRITERS team highlights your brand in the best light by telling the story your customers want to hear.
- The team of SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLERS creates a go-to crypto marketing strategy as a part of our BRANDING technique to build a positive online presence of your brand.
- The SEO TEAM uses a comprehensive mix of on-page SEO, off-page SEO, and technical SEO to improve the performance of your website and help it rank higher on several search engines.
- The team of PR AND MEDIA helps you to generate new business partners and a new customer base.